Sunday 16 August 2015

Making a list, checking it twice.

Happy Sunday wonderful lovelies. Dare I say it is that bitter sweet time of year, where we all wish for just one more week of summer at the same time as get giddy over back to school shopping. FYI Canadian teachers, Staples' teacher appreciation days are August 27th, September 3rd & 12th, & for all of my Quebec teachers Bureau en Gros' teacher appreciation days are August 20th, 27th, & September 5th. Take advantage of that 15% discount & grad your free gift - I wonder what it is this year?!



As I sat here sipping on my hot coco, guilty of wishing it was a mimosa, & planning for my first days back at school, I wanted to share my Back to School Checklist I created to help us all be as prepared as possible before we welcome our new students! Please feel free to use for personal use, & send your planning-crazed colleagues my way to get theirs too. I would absolutely love to see how you use it & hear how it helped you get ready so please tag me, @ms.elizabeth.a or #mselizabetha on Instagram. Do you have any helpful tips for teacher back to school prep?! Share your must-do plans in the comments below!

Wishing you all fabulous final summer days, and a fantastic start to the 2015-2016 school year!

XO

Ms. Elizabeth A.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a beautiful resource! xo

    ReplyDelete