Thursday 6 August 2015

Living in a blogger's paradise.

This new school year has been all about blogging! With starting Ms. Elizabeth A., I fell in love with the simplicity & ease of blogging I decided to not only move my classroom website to a blog but also start a blog for my professional portfolio!
For both of my professional blogs I have used google's blogspot. I created a google account using my school email address and started two blogs. This way it is super easy to view everything at once and connect my google calendar for parents and students to view school events and important due dates! [...okay connecting the google calendar wasn't that easy, but luckily I have wonderfully intelligent friends! THANK YOU!]
Other than blogging, the first days of school have been fabulous! I cannot wait to finish up my classroom and get pictures up to share with you. Until then enjoy getting to know your students & happy teaching!
XO
Ms. Elizabeth A.

No comments:

Post a Comment