Thursday 6 August 2015

Busy brunching.

I love brunch.
Comfort food, good company, & mimosas: yes please! If you love brunch & planning as much as I do, you are going to love my new favourite weekly event: busy brunching! I am so lucky to work with wonderful ladies who enjoy brunching & planning as much as I do.  So what exactly is busy brunching? The beauty of it is that it can be exactly what you want it to be! Our group has a very stress free vibe & I am loving it! After connecting with coworkers & realizing how many of us spend time working alone over the summer we decided to set up weekly "meetings" where we enjoy delicious food & inspiring company while we plan for next school year. This week my fabulous friend Casey hosted with her wonderful homemade waffles... that I failed to get a picture of because I couldn't resist eating them right away. Bad blogger, I know! Pictures from next time - promise!
As much as I would love to talk about food this entire post I should probably focus on the planning part too. My newest planning obsession is with the many beautiful fonts by the lovely Kimberly Geswein. I am beyond thrilled to have purchased my first set of commercial licenses to be able to share my Summertime Weekly Planning organizer with you! We started our session with filling this helpful handout with our planning goals & ideal weekly to-do lists. With some of us being away the first two weeks of summer vacation we had our first session yesterday, in week three, and therefore we just skipped over week one & two! Next week we are thinking about meeting at a local cafĂ© or restaurant to enjoy our planning... & food.
I would absolutely love to see your summertime planning & how you stay motivated! Please #planningwithmselizabetha so that I can check it out. If you have any of your own great planning tips share them in the comments below or tag me (@ms.elizabeth.a) on Instagram!
Happy planning! 

XO
Ms. Elizabeth A.

No comments:

Post a Comment